A unique blend of ancient herbs and oils, formulated to help relieve sore muscles, aches, inflammation, stiff joints and other conditions.
Preserved in our premium imported European Glass Roll-On; with ultraviolet light filtering to preserve the freshness of our precious oils
Trauma Pain Oil Roll-On 15ml
Buy with Confidence:
Gold Leaf backs all our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with any of our products we will gladly replace your purchase with a different product or refund your purchase minus any shipping & handling costs.
Arnica, St. John oil infused in organic olive oil, Castor oil, Lavender oil, Cayenne extract, Hemp Extract, Comfrey oil, Peppermint oil, Frankincense oil, Ginger oil, Black Pepper oil, Copaiba oil, Helichrysum oil
- Arnica oil- Used for muscle soreness, muscle spasms, aches, joint pain, arthritis; it is believed to be an anti-inflammatory
- St. John oil- Heals bruising, calming for sciatica nerves, wound healing
- Castor oil-May reduce inflammation & help with symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Lavender oil- Calming to the central nervous system and is a natural anti-inflammatory, which may help relieve pain from headaches, sprains, and sores
- Cayenne extract-Capsaicin has potent pain-relieving properties. This is because it helps reduce the amount of substance P, a neuropeptide produced by the body that travels to the brain to signal pain. Good for lower back pain, joint and muscle pain, nerve conditions like shingles
- Hemp oil-CBD has been reported to reduce inflammation by preventing cytokine formation in the body. Swelling is reduced, stiffness reduced, and the sufferer feels less discomfort.
- Comfrey oil- The oil appears to work as an anti-inflammatory, commonly used to heal wounds, and aid in the healing of sprains and broken bones
- Peppermint oil- Used for aches due to its cooling, invigorating properties. Relaxes tension and stress
- Frankincense oil-A natural ancient oil for inflammation due to stiffness and is also excellent for relieving stress, anxiety and boosting immunity
- Ginger oil-Anti-inflammatory and soothing to the skin
- Black Pepper-Anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic; acts as a natural pain killer
- Copaiba oil-One of the worlds most powerful anti-inflammatory; The most important part of its makeup is the B-Caryophyllen- a biochemical that regulates nervous, endocrine and immune systems function and is responsible for the oils anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helichrysum oil-Increases circulation while decreasing swelling, which allows muscles tissue and joints to heal.